200 Hour Teacher Training
Join us for Radiance Power Yoga’s first teacher training under our new ownership! Radiance Power Yoga’s Teacher Development Program will give you the tools to step into your power as a teacher and leader. You will walk away with the ability to deliver an impactful yoga practice and a deepened understanding of who you are, as well as the confidence to use those skills both in a yoga class and out in the world.
Our Teacher Development Program is inspired by the practices, techniques, and theory of Baptiste Power Yoga, as well as the cumulative and extensive knowledge of our teaching team.
What to expect from the TDP
• The ability to deliver a powerful and complete power yoga practice.
• Be conversant with basic yoga postures, their benefits, modifications, and precautions.
• Understand the fundamental alignment and movement anatomy principles for a safe, sustainable asana practice.
• The ability to provide impactful coaching (verbal, demonstrative, and tactile) for the healthy alignment of students in your classes.
• An understanding of yogic tradition.
• The ability to translate the historical, philosophical and spiritual principles of yoga into modern application.
• An experience of connection and service to humanity.
• The development of a life long practice, as both a student and a teacher.
• An experience of your personal power and what is possible for your life, practice and the world when you lead from your center.
• And much more!
Teacher trainees are required to attend ALL training sessions.
All weekend sessions are held Friday 6pm – 9pm, Saturday 9:30am – 6pm and Sunday 8:30am – 5pm.
Weekend 1: March 4th – 6th
Weekend 2: March 11th – 13th
Weekend 3: March 18h – 20th
Weekend 4: April 1st – 3rd
Weekend 5: April 8th – 10th
Weekend 6: April 22nd – 24th
Weekend 7: April 29th – May 1st
Weekend 8: May 13th – 15th
Weekend 9: May 27th – 29th
Weekend 10: June 3rd – 5th
*Additionally, one hour long meetup will be scheduled weekly.
• $500 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit toward program tuition is due upon application.
• Structured payment plans available upon request. To inquire about our payment plans, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Required reading list not included in tuition cost
• Unlimited yoga classes are included in tuition.
• Space in this program is limited to 15 participants.