Radiant Mama is excited to offer our first ever prenatal yoga teacher training!
This training is for anyone who has completed a 200 hr teacher training and is interested in deepening their knowledge with a 85 hr prenatal YTT certificate.
You must have a 200hr YTT credential to take this training.
4 Weeks / 85 HR PYTT
Week 1: Feb 3 – 5
Week 2: Feb 10 – 12
Week 3: Feb 24 – 26
Week 4: March 3 – 5
Friday / 6 – 9pm
Saturday / 9:30am – 5pm
Sunday / 8:30am – 5:30pm
$1200 / $999 before 1/15
THE PROMISE OF THE PYTT TRAINING
You will leave this training with:
- An understanding of the mechanics of pregnancy and birth, including:
- Anatomy & Physiology for the perinatal body.
- The psychology of pregnancy and postpartum
- Differences and differentiating low risk pregnancy vs. high risk pregnancy.
- Knowledge of the various healthcare practitioners and providers involved in pregnancy.
- Common physical pregnancy ailments, discomforts, and injuries.
- Labor and the process of birth.
- The ability to guide a pregnant person through meditation, breath work and yoga asana practices, including:
- Structuring a prenatal class.
- Do’s and don’ts for the pregnant and postpartum body.
- Modifications for yoga asana for each trimester.
- Benefits of yoga during pregnancy and postpartum.
- Adjustments for prenatal yoga.
- Translation of Subtle body anatomy to the pregnant body.
- Application of traditional yoga philosophy and ethics to the pregnant and postpartum yogi.
- And much more!