Radiant Mama is excited to offer our first ever prenatal yoga teacher training!
This training is for anyone who has completed a 200 hr teacher training and is interested in deepening their knowledge with a 85 hr prenatal YTT certificate. PYTT is also open to anyone who wants to better understand how to support their own body during and after pregnancy through their yoga practice!
You must have a 200hr YTT credential to be a certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher.
However, there are no prerequisites to take this training.
RPY’S 85HR PYTT BEGINS JAN 2024!
Week 1: Jan 26th–28th
Week 2: Feb 10th–12th
Week 3: Feb 23rd–25th
Week 4: March 8th – 10th
$1200 / $999 Early Bird
Early Bird Discount when you apply by 12.15.23!
THE PROMISE OF THE PYTT TRAINING
You will leave this training with:
- An understanding of the mechanics of pregnancy and birth, including:
- Anatomy & Physiology for the perinatal body.
- The psychology of pregnancy and postpartum
- Differences and differentiating low risk pregnancy vs. high risk pregnancy.
- Knowledge of the various healthcare practitioners and providers involved in pregnancy.
- Common physical pregnancy ailments, discomforts, and injuries.
- Labor and the process of birth.
- The ability to guide a pregnant person through meditation, breath work and yoga asana practices, including:
- Structuring a prenatal class.
- Do’s and don’ts for the pregnant and postpartum body.
- Modifications for yoga asana for each trimester.
- Benefits of yoga during pregnancy and postpartum.
- Adjustments for prenatal yoga.
- Translation of Subtle body anatomy to the pregnant body.
- Application of traditional yoga philosophy and ethics to the pregnant and postpartum yogi.
- And much more!