We are excited to offer twice monthly outdoor yoga classes at Howard Heuston Park! These classes are limited to 20 people, and all attendees are required to sign up in advance.
These classes are included for Radiance members, unlimited month purchases and within our intro offer (40 days for $40) or available for purchase at our in-person drop-in rates. Check out our pricing page for all pricing options.
Here is some information to help you prepare for our park classes:
– Our outdoor classes are held at Howard Heuston Park. We will set up on the south side of the park under the trees.
– Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class to get checked-in and set up.
– Bring a mat, any props you need for practice, and water.
– Masks are not required for our outdoor classes and you are welcome to wear a mask.
– We will set up students with 6ft of space between mats and the teacher will keep 6ft of distance from students during class.
Directions to Howard Heuston Park:
From Iris Avenue, turn south on 34th Street. You will see the park on the east side of the street just before the street curls and becomes O’neil Parkway. There is plenty of street parking available along 34th Street. We will be set up under the trees on the south side of the park.
Class will happen as scheduled unless it is under 55 degrees or precipitating. If we need to cancel class we will notify you by email at least one hour prior to the start of class. In this case, any class passes your purchased to attend class will automatically be credited to your account.