We are excited to offer weekly outdoor yoga classes at Howard Heuston Park! These classes are limited to 15 people, and all attendees are required to sign up in advance.
These classes are included for Radiance members, unlimited month purchases and within our intro offer (30 days for $30) or available for purchase at our in-person drop-in rates. Check out our pricing page for all pricing options.
Here is some information to help you prepare for our park classes:
– Our outdoor classes are held at Howard Heuston Park. We will set up on the south side of the park under the trees.
– Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to the start of class to get checked-in and set up.
– Bring a mat, any props you need for practice, and water. In accordance with the city COVID-19 protocol we cannot lend out any items, and will not have any rental mats or props available.
– To assure the safety and comfort of our community, we ask that you wear your mask when arriving and leaving and if you are socializing before or after class. You are welcome to remove your mask once you are situated on your yoga mat and during your practice.
– We will set up students with 6ft of space between mats and the teacher will keep 6ft of distance from students during class.
Directions to Howard Heuston Park:
From Iris Avenue, turn south on 34th Street. You will see the park on the east side of the street just before the street curls and becomes O’neil Parkway. There is plenty of street parking available along 34th Street. We will be set up under the trees on the south side of the park.
If we need to cancel class due to weather we will notify you by email one hour prior to the start of class. In this case, you will be invited to join us in-person in the studio or digitally. If you decide not to attend the class you will be credited for any canceled class or can request a refund if you purchased a drop-in.