We are open for in-person classes! We are excited to share the updated studio space with our community, while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
All in-studio classes are also offered digitally, and there are still a couple digital only offerings on the schedule. Be sure to note which class you are signing up for – the word “DIGITAL” will precede all digital offerings, while the word “IN-STUDIO” will precede all in-studio classes.
These classes are included for Radiance members, unlimited month purchases and within our intro offer (30 days for $30) or available for purchase at our in-person drop-in rates. Check out our pricing page for all pricing options.
Please review our COVID-19 policies and practices below before coming into the studio for class:
– Reserve your class in advance on our website or mobile app. Classes are limited to 12 people at this time, so please sign up in advance to secure your spot.
– Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of class to allow for plenty of time to check-in and set up. Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
– You are welcome to use our lockers, we will clean and sanitized used lockers after each use.
– Showers are now available for use!
– Masks are now optional for fully vaccinated individuals.
– Practice 6 feet of physical distance from others and follow distancing markings in the practice room.
– We are lending out yoga mats, blocks, blankets and bolsters on an as needed basis. These items are cleaned and sanitized after each use. We also have all of these items available for purchase if you prefer.
– We are heating and humidifying the yoga room, so come hydrated and prepared to sweat. We have an updated HVAC and evacuation system which brings fresh air into the room continuously.
– We are having the studio professionally cleaned regularly with cleaning solutions which are effective against coronavirus. We disinfect the studio floors, surfaces in the bathrooms, and high touch surfaces throughout the studio after every class.
– If you are feeling sick, have a cough, fever, or other symptoms, please do not practice in the studio. All classes are available to live stream so you can safely practice at home until you feel better.