Vaccine verification is required for all in-studio classes (unless otherwise indicated on the schedule) and masks are now optional (unless otherwise indicated on the schedule).
Even though Boulder County has rescinded their mask mandate, we are still requiring vaccine verification to attend most classes at Radiance. We are listening to feedback from our community and will make future changes to our policies accordingly.
We have been approved for the Vaccine Verified Facility Program. This gives us an exemption from any Boulder County Public Health’s indoor mask mandate and allows masks to be optional. Every person attending an in-studio class is required to show proof of vaccination (2 weeks post final dose) in order to enter our facility and remove their mask.
Get vaccine verified before class by submitting your vaccine card to us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to set up a mindbody account before submitting your vaccine card. You may also show us your card at the studio before your first class.
Most in-studio classes are also offered digitally. Be sure to note which class you are signing up for – the word “LIVE STREAM” will precede all digital offerings, while the word “IN-STUDIO” will precede all in-studio classes.
All classes are included for Radiance members, unlimited month purchases and within our intro offer (40 days for $40) or available for purchase at our in-person drop-in rates.
Please review our COVID-19 policies and practices below before coming into the studio for class:
– Any person entering our facility is required to show proof of vaccination unless attending a class listed as “VAX OPTIONAL”
– Masks are optional once proof of vaccination (2 weeks post final dose) has been verified.
– You will only be required to show proof of vaccination one time to become verified. We will NOT keep a record of your vaccination card on file and will only record that you have been verified in our system.
– Reserve your class in advance on our website or mobile app. Classes are limited capacity at this time, so please sign up in advance to secure your spot.
– Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of class to allow for plenty of time to check-in and set up.
– You are welcome to use our lockers, we clean and sanitize lockers on a regular basis.
– Showers are now available for use and towels are available to rent!
– Practice social distancing from others and follow distancing markings in the practice room.
– We are lending out blocks, blankets and bolsters. These items are cleaned and sanitized after each use. We also have all of these items available for purchase if you prefer.
– Yoga mats, yoga towels, sweat and shower towels are now available to rent in-studio.
– We are heating and humidifying the yoga room, so come hydrated and prepared to sweat. We have an updated HVAC and evacuation system which brings fresh air into the room continuously.
– We are having the studio professionally cleaned regularly with cleaning solutions which are effective against coronavirus. We disinfect the studio floors, surfaces in the bathrooms, and high touch surfaces throughout the studio after every class.
– If you are feeling sick, have a cough, fever, or other symptoms, please do not practice in the studio. Most classes are available to live stream so you can safely practice at home until you feel better.