We are re-opening the studio to in-person classes! We are excited to share the updated studio space with our community, while keeping everyone as safe as possible.
We are going to start with a small selection of in-studio offerings with plans to expand in the coming weeks. All in-studio classes will also be offered digitally, and we will still have a large selection of digital only offerings on the schedule. Be sure to note which class you are signing up for – the word “DIGITAL” will precede all digital offerings, while the word “IN-STUDIO” will precede all in studio classes.
These classes are included for Radiance members, unlimited month purchases and within our intro offer (30 days for $30) or available for purchase at our in-person drop-in rates. Check out our pricing page for all pricing options.
Please review our COVID-19 policies and practices below before coming into the studio for class:
– Reserve your class in advance on our website or mobile app. Classes are limited to 10 people at this time, so please sign up in advance to secure your spot.
– Please allow at least 5 minutes before the start of class to allow for plenty of time to check-in and set up. Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before for class.
– We will be limiting the amount of available lockers in the locker rooms.
– Showers will not be available for use – please plan accordingly.
– Please limit your time in the lobby to checking in for class and be sure to keep 6 feet of distance from others as you make your way in and out of class and around the studio.
– Wear your mask at all times while in the studio. Please have your mask on when entering the studio. Due to a state mandate, you must wear your mask during class.
– Practice 6 feet of physical distance from others and follow distancing markings in the practice room and lobby.
– Bring your own mat and props. Mats, towels and studio props are not available for rent or use for the time being. Please ask about purchasing these items if you need.
– We will be lightly heating the room to between 80-85 degrees and not using humidity for the time being.
– We are having the studio professionally cleaned regularly with cleaning solutions which are effective against coronavirus. We disinfect the studio floors, surfaces in the bathrooms, and high touch surfaces throughout the studio after every class.
– If you are feeling sick, have a cough, fever, or other symptoms, please do not practice in the studio. All classes are available to live stream so you can safely practice at home until you feel better.