Vaccine verification is now required for all in-studio classes and masks are now optional (unless otherwise indicated on the schedule).
We have been approved for the Vaccine Verified Facility Program. This gives us an exemption from Boulder County Public Health’s indoor mask mandate and allows masks to be optional. Every person attending an in-studio class is required to show proof of vaccination (2 weeks post final dose) in order to enter our facility and remove their mask.
Most in-studio classes are also offered digitally. Be sure to note which class you are signing up for – the word “DIGITAL” will precede all digital offerings, while the word “IN-STUDIO” will precede all in-studio classes.
All classes are included for Radiance members, unlimited month purchases and within our intro offer (30 days for $30) or available for purchase at our in-person drop-in rates. Check out our pricing page for all pricing options.
Please review our COVID-19 policies and practices below before coming into the studio for class:
– Any person entering our facility is required to show proof of vaccination.
– Masks are optional once proof of vaccination (2 weeks post final dose) has been verified.
– You will only be required to show proof of vaccination one time to become verified. We will NOT keep a record of your vaccination card on file and will only record that you have been verified in our system.
– Reserve your class in advance on our website or mobile app. Classes are limited capacity at this time, so please sign up in advance to secure your spot.
– Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of class to allow for plenty of time to check-in and set up.
– You are welcome to use our lockers, we will clean and sanitize lockers on a regular basis.
– Showers are now available for use!
– Practice social distancing from others and follow distancing markings in the practice room.
– We are lending out blocks, blankets and bolsters on an as needed basis. These items are cleaned and sanitized after each use. We also have all of these items available for purchase if you prefer.
– Yoga mats, yoga towels, sweat and shower towels are now available to rent in-studio.
– We are heating and humidifying the yoga room, so come hydrated and prepared to sweat. We have an updated HVAC and evacuation system which brings fresh air into the room continuously.
– We are having the studio professionally cleaned regularly with cleaning solutions which are effective against coronavirus. We disinfect the studio floors, surfaces in the bathrooms, and high touch surfaces throughout the studio after every class.
– If you are feeling sick, have a cough, fever, or other symptoms, please do not practice in the studio. All classes are available to live stream so you can safely practice at home until you feel better.