AFRICA YOGA PROJECT 2017 HANDSTANDS HUGS & HAPPINESS U.S. TOUR IS COMING TO RADIANCE JUNE 8-11!
Africa Yoga Project delivers global well being in and from Africa. They practice and teach Yoga with a deep conviction that the potential to change the world lives in each of us. Our bodies and minds must be connected in order to create lasting change. AYP delivers tools to bring well being to the world, one body at a time.
- Over 6,000 people participate in more than 300 community yoga classes weekly in 80 locations across 13 different African countries.
- More than 200 young people, trained as teachers, are earning a living wage by teaching yoga to people who otherwise would not have the opportunity.
- Every week up to 360 people from all walks of life in Nairobi gather at our community center to practice yoga for 2 hours together as a community.
Our Studio Has Committed to Raising $1,500! You can help make a difference! Help Us Raise Funds for Africa Yoga Project with These Special Events/Programs:
- Baptiste Yoga Class + Q&A led by two AYP Teachers from Nairobi Kenya Thursday June 8th 5:45 PM to 7:30 PM $35
- Farm-to-Table VIP Dinner + Showing of AYP Documentary Film, Panel Discuss with AYP Teachers at Shine Restauant and Gathering Place Sunday June 11th 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM $45
- BONUS: Radiance is offering two special edition AYP shirts with all proceeds going to AYP. During the visit AYP will offer handcrafts and other items from Kenya for purchase.